Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Splitcoast Color Challenge CC256

Good Evening everyone! Today, in the desert southwest has been a cold rainy day... perfect to get creative in the craft room! (sigh) just what I needed today.  This card, I made for this week's Splitcoast color challenge. The challenge calls for: Basic Grey, Bravo Burgandy, Crushed Curry with Kraft, White or Ivory as our neutral choices. I wasnt so sure about this card until the very end. The layout was boring and typical. I just could not think what different I could do... then I put the ribbons on an angle. Bam. Done.
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I so appreciate your visit!
Details:
Stamps: Of the Earth & Warm Words (SU)
Paper: Bravo Burgandy, Very Vanilla, Urban Oasis dsp
Ink: Bravo Burgandy, Crushed Curry, Basic Grey
Tools/Accessories: Mega Nestabilities Rectangle, Labels 7 Nestabilities
Modern Label Punch, Rhinestone Brads, Sponge
Basic Grey Taffeta Ribbon, Crushed Curry Ribbon

No comments: