Monday, November 8, 2010

Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge #133


Monday Monday it is here again. I actually planned on giving my son's room a top to bottom cleaning, but, then I remembered I have a meeting in the middle of the day to attend. I guess I will have to reschedule the scrubbing and organizing for tomorrow. BUT, thankfully, I do have time to share this card with you this morning! I made this card for the Taylored Expressions Sketch challenge #133. I chose a MFT Who's that Girl stamp set, WTG Goes Green and tweeked it into a Christmas card using only Jovial dp and lots of paper piecing.

Details:
Stamps: WTG Goes Green, WTG Winter in the City (sentiments)
Inks: Momento Tuxedo Black, Fresh Papaya (Clear Dollar Stamps), Tropical Mist (CDS), Red Velvet Cake (CDS)
Paper: Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Basic Grey Jovial dp
Tools/Accessories: Lattice Edge Punch, Word Window, Sponge Dauber, CDS Neurtals Black Ribbon, CDS Pucker Up Jewels, Prismacolor Pencils

Here is a peek at the inside:




1 comment:

Cassie said...

What a great card, Christi! I love the inside almost as much as I love the outside. . .gorgeous :D