Sunday, August 14, 2011

Happy Everything! Taylored Expressions Sketch #144



Hello friends! Today I decided to play along with Taylor Expression's sketch challenge because my BFF, Cassie is their newest sketch challenge DT member! Way to go Cassie!! 
This week's sketch is super cute, making it even more fun to play along. You can check out the details by visiting Taylor's blog.
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I would love to hear what you think! Comments really do make my day!

Card Details:
Stamps: TE Love is Sweet & Banner Day 2
Paper: MME Life of the Party Lime Twist dp, Choice Snowwhite
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Baja Breeze, CDS Pucker Up
Copics: R81, R83, C1, C3, R46
Tools/Accessories: Banner Day 2 die, sponge dauber,
mft rolled flower die, felt, dimensionals

1 comment:

Cassie said...

You are too nice, and I love you for that. Your card is wonderful. . .who wouldn't love 2 cupcakes kissing?! Great job on the sketch :D