Friday, September 16, 2011

Clearly Inspired Challenge #36 *** Glitter ***

Hello! Here we are, already at the third Friday of September! That means my 'little' boy turns 8 in exactly one week. EEK! I am not ready for him to be 8!
That also means that it is time again for the Clearly Inspired Challenge over at Lori's blog, ClearlyiStamp. Our hostess, and my BFF, Cassie, has challenged us to use Glitter on our projects.

This is why it is called a 'challenge'. Glitter and I are not really friends. I like how it looks on other people's projects, but I dont love working with it. But, today, I found this neat embossing 'tinsel' in my stash! I used Versamark ink and heat embossed the glitter and eliminated the headache and mess that I often encounter with glitter! YaY!

************
Here are the details for the Clearly Inspired Challenge!**************


Challenges are on the 1st and 3rd Fridays of each month, and you'll have 2 weeks to finish each challenge.
-Participants can use any stamps or digis from any company

-Only one entry per person per challenge

-Prizes will be given away after both challenges for the month. The number of prizes is determined by the number of participants for the month. For every 20 entries there will be a $10 gift certificate for stamps or digis up for grabs. (For example if over the entire month there were a total of 60 participants in both challenges, there will be 3 $10 gift certificates and 3 of the featured digital images to give away.

-We will also be giving away the featured digi image....one for every 20 entries!

Need more inspiration? Go check out Lori's Blog, home of the CIC, that is also where you enter your card! Spread the word! The more entries we have, the more prizes up for grabs!

Ok, get to work! I cant wait to see what you all create!

Card Details:
Stamps: CDS Elegant Accents stamp set
Paper: Elegant Eggplant, Basic Grey Lauderdale, Whisper White
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Versamark
Tools/Accessories: CDS Elegant Accent Dies, Sapphire embossing tinsel glitter

4 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Wow this is a beauty Christi!

Barb said...

Very Pretty Christie!

Cassie said...

You know I think this is gorgeous, Christi! I love the dark colors, and your paper cut the way it is. . .simply beautiful :D

Edwina said...

I love your card! It is so beautiful. Love the elegance of the design. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown