Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Pleasantly Poppin Poppies

Hello Friends! Long time no blog .. I know! I am trying very hard to get back to my old creative self. It is harder than I thought it would be, but I have made a few cards in the last couple weeks, this one is the first I felt to be "blog-worthy".

A couple months back, my husband suggested I sell some of my old craft stuff and get some new to get the mojo going, and I took him up on his advice, sold tons of stuff.. and although I did set aside most the money for kid birthdays and Christmas gifts, I did spend a little bit on some new craft supplies.

I had taken a long hiatus from Stampin Up, and looking back, I am not sure exactly why... anyway, a friend recently sent me the new catalog, and, as expected, I did a little shopping. This card is a result. 'New' 2012-2014 in colors, clear mount stamp, it was a joy to create this morning.

Details:
all items Stampin Up unless otherwise stated:
Stamps: Pleasant Poppy (background stamp),
Paper Smooches Chit Chat (sentiment)
Paper: Gumball Green, Primrose Petals, Watercolor Paper
Ink: Momento Rich Cocoa, Gumball Green,
Primrose Petals, Summer Starfruit
Tools/Accessories: Watercolor pen, ribbon slide,
Whisper white ribbon, Circle interlock embossing folder
 
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I really appreciate your visit, and hope to be able to post much much more in the near future! I hope to get back to my super crafting days!  Have a blessed day! 

No comments: