Monday, February 23, 2009

So its been awhile

Some would not consider me busy, and in the scheme of things I am not. We just recently completed a 1500 move, and the holiday season, and I am getting settled into a new routine here in El Paso, TX. I really want to start up this blog to the successes of Cassie's and others i have seen, I just need to find a routine. Things here are about to be turned upside down - again - Jason will be deploying in about 2 months, and Connor will be starting kindergarten this summer, and tee ball this spring. But, amongst all that, I know I will find sanity in my paper craft obsession, posting on splitcoast, and hopefully, keeping up a virtual conversation with friends and new friends.
I will get up to speed with posting picts -- soon. right now i have a cake in the oven and a little boy who really wants to go to the park.
More soon!

3 comments:

Cassie said...

I'm so proud of you, Christi! You're amazing, and I miss you so much!!

Rosella said...

I just found you on SCS and saw that you're from El Paso TX. It's almost home to me. We used to live about 350miles south in Mexico and when we fly in to visit we fly into El Paso. Hope you feel at home there! May God richly bless you and your family!!
Looking forward to your posts on your 'new' blog!!

Anonymous said...

And hopefully a visit to Kansas to be crafty with your cousins this summer!