Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The Color Dare #45

Arent these Color Dares so much fun!! I love a color challenge, and that is why I am thrilled to share this week's color dare with you! This week, The Color Dare Challenge blog DARES YOU to incorporate the following colors into your project:
Dusty Durango, Kraft & Very Vanilla
I just love the subtle beauty of these colors. I had alot of fun with them, and I hope you do too! I cant WAIT to see what you come up with!
Details:
Stamps: 5th Ave Floral (SU)
Paper: Textured Dusty Durango, Kraft, Very Vanilla, Nook & Pantry dp (basic grey)
Ink: Dusty Durango, Stazon JetBlack
Tools/Accessories: Large Scalloped Octagon nestie, Octagon nestie,
Aqua marker, Dusty Durango ribbon, sponge, ChitChat rub-ons

1 comment:

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Christi this is a beauty those colours are fabulous.

Hugs
Lorraine x