Monday, April 26, 2010

My tribute to SCS Featured Stamper -- Gloria FS168

Happy Monday everyone! Today, when looking over my dashboard, I noticed that my blog friend Gloria was chosen as this week's Featured Stamper! YAY to Gloria! I just love her work, so I decided I would play along with the Featured Stamper challenge at Splitcoast. Basically, you choose out a card from the featured stamper's SCS gallery and case it. When I was browsing Gloria's beautiful gallery, her What's the Buzz CIC9 card caught my eye, so I cased it. A few changes I made are: 1) the colors, Gloria used green as her main color.  2) I embossed my background with d'vine swirls 3) I used felt flowers where Gloria made her flowers from die cuts and brads (too cute) 4) I used a butterfly as my bug where Gloria featured a circle bee 5) I used ribbon as my stems where Gloria geniously used a sentiment stamp.
Well, Congratulations to Gloria for being chosen Featured Stamper! Thank you for stopping by my blog today as well!
The Details:
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes (SU) - sentiment
Paper: Rose Red, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Tools/Accessories: D'vine Swirls cb folder,
Sweet Pea felt flowers
corner rounder, olive ribbon, paper piercer,
sponge, unknown butterfly 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Christi! I love your card...those felt flowers are totally adorable! Thanks for all your kind comments girl! ~~~HUGS~~~

jacque4u2c said...

This is so gorgeous! I just love all the detail that you put into! BRAVO!