Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge #110

Hello everyone! Happy Tuesday! Eh its just another quiet Tuesday here in El Paso. The quiet suits me just fine, especially when the ole mojo gets started and I can get to work in the craft room! I made this card for the sketch challenge at Taylored Expressions. I had so much fun with this sketch! I even took the time to adorn the inside! I hope you all like it as much as I do!
Details:
Stamps: Crafty Cuppie (TE)
Paper: April Key Ingredients Kit cs & Material Girl dp
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Crushed Curry
Tools/Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils & Gamsol, Labels 3 & lg circle nestabilities, mosaic squares embossing folder,
sponge, blue rick rack ribbon

Above: the sketch
Below: the inside of the card


3 comments:

Cassie said...

Oh Christi, this is perfect! Sewing Cuppie works so perfectly with this sketch, and I love the 'fabric' he's working on, hehe. I love that you embossed each square and the ric rac ribbon is just perfect. Great job on the inside as well ;D

Unknown said...

So Cute Christi! I love the ric rac ribbon....awesome!

Shawne said...

cute, cute, cute! This is sew (sorry) perfect with this stamp!