Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge #122

Hello! Happy Tuesday! Well to tell the truth, Tuesday is my least favorite day of the week, but this card makes it a little better, I just love how this turned out, so cheerful! I made this card for the Taylored Expressions sketch challenge for this week. I paired the Udderly Sweet stamp set from TE with the Farm Fresh collection of dp from October Afternoon. Also, just as a side note, this is my second attempt at using my new copic markers, I think I am getting a little better handle on how to use them. Just a little better...
Details:
Stamps: Udderly Sweet (TE)
Paper: October Afternoon Farm Fresh dp, Chocolate Chip,
Rose Red, Snow White
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Chestnut chalk ink
Copics: C-1, C-5, BV29, YG06, G17, G05, R46,
RV13, E93, R20,Y11, Y17
Tools/Accessories: Circle Nestabilities, Modern Label punch
Eyelet edge punch, dimentionals, lg Chocolate chip brads

No comments: