Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The Pink Elephant #80 "Ribbons and Sparkles"

Hi all! Today I finally find some time to work on some crafting and blogging! This card was alot of fun to make, I hadnt heat embossed forever, I think since last Christmas cards, so it was alot of fun to break out the heat gun and embossing powder. The set I chose is an August new release set called Home Tweet Home available now at Clear Dollar Stamps. This is a very versitile set of 14 for only $14.99. I chose the recipe challenge at The Pink Elephant #80 for some added inspiration. The recipe calls for Ribbons and Sparkle, which I have plenty of on this baby.

Details:
Stamps: Home Tweet Home (CDS)
Paper: Whisper White, unknown silver cs
Ink: Basic Grey, Momento Tuxedo Black, Versamark
Tools/Accessories: Silver embossing powder, heat gun, Oval and labels 4 nestabilities, Corner Rounder, Modern Label punch, D'Vine Swirls
embossing folder, rhinestone brads, fillagree flower brad,
Whisper white organza ribbon, basic grey taffeta ribbon

1 comment:

LORi said...

WOW Christi...this is sensational!! So Happy you shared with The Pink Elephant!!!

Pink hugs - LORi