Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sweet Sketch Wednesday #63


Sweet Sketch Wednesday time! I was so sad last week because I missed the deadline for my card. Those things happen when you have a new puppy at home! We have a sweet Bullmastiff puppy who can be quite a handful, good thing he his so stinkin' cute!
Anyway, with my DH home yesterday, I was able to spend some quality time in the craft room with my fav stamp gal, mft's who's that girl, working on a favorite challenge, Sweet Sketch Wednesday. Not only was I inspired by the sketch, but by my BFF, Cassie's card using this same stamp set. It was seeing her card a couple weeks ago that lead me to buy this stamp set! I just couldnt believe I didnt have it already with how much I love WTG and traveling! Thank you so much for stopping by! I would love to hear what you think, and hey, why not follow my blog? :o)

Details:
Stamps: WTG Going Places (MFT)
Paper: Very Vanilla, OA Thrift Shop dp, Aqua textured cs
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Hot Cocoa (clear dollar inks)
Tools/Accessories:Circle Nestabilities, Corner Rounder, Very Vanilla brads
Coloring Medium: Prismacolors & Gamsol
Techniques: Paper Piecing

9 comments:

Kathie said...

Hi Christi, I do love your image papers and colours you have used. Great paper piecing I tried it for the first time last week and ended up in the rubbish bin. Great take on Arlana's sketch thanks so much for joining us this week at SSW and glad you made it on time. See you next week.

Kathie SSW

mulberry station said...

Oh boy Christi, you do have your hands full with a new puppy. They are such a challenge but so worth it once you get them trained. Enjoy him. Your card this week is super cute. I love that image. Love your paper piecing too! Great take on the sketch!
Nancy SSW

Simple and Sweet said...

What a fun card! My dad would say something like that would totally be me, lost and looking for where I'm supposed to go! Thanks for playing along!
Erika - SSW

sweetbloominscraps said...

Cute card with fun papers and great paper piecing! Sounds like you are having fun with your new pup! Enjoy! Thanks for joining us at SSW!

Jeannie said...

Great job paper-piecing and with this week's sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

LOVE the paper piecing - it works so well!!!! Your ink distressing is lovely! Thanks so much for playing at SSW. Hope to see you next week.

Deanne :)

Genevieve said...

Oh my! Gorgeous card & fab paper piecing too! Thanks for joining us this week @ SSW :)

Genevieve.

Arlana 11426 said...

What a fun image. Love your fun papers. Thanks for playing along @SSW!!!

JR Creations said...

WOW! Right that's it, i'm paper piercing tomorrow! LOL!!! Thanks for joining us at SSW!

Jenny T.