Monday, September 20, 2010

Card Patterns #82


This is exactly what I will be doing once my chores are done ... Relaxing with the new Nicholas Sparks book. So, I was up before everyone else this Sunday morning and I jumped right into crafting with my newest MFT stamp, Well Read WTG. (sigh) I just love WTG.. I love paper piecing, and the two just go so wonderfully together! So, I made this card for this week's CardPatterns sketch challenge #82. And, nearly all the paper & accessories come from the September Key Ingredients Kit from Taylored Expressions, which was delivered to my house on the very same day as this MFT stamp set! How fortutious indeed! ;o) 

Details:
Stamps: Well Read WTG (MFT)
Paper: Sept KI Kit (TE), Choice Buttercream (TE)
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, CDS Deep
Sea Hybrid Ink (Rustic Fall collection)
Tools/Accessories: Circle Nestabilities,
Die-Namics Notebook edge die (MFT)
Sponge Dauber, Silver Brads (SU),
Blue pearl Brad (KI Kit)
Technique: Paper Piecing

3 comments:

Cassie said...

I love it! Why is it that you always make me want these sets?! It goes so beautifully with the new TE KI kit. Gorgeous card, Christi ;D

Lisa Lara said...

This is soooooo cool Christi. I love how you used the Patterned Paper. Wonderful piecing. Yes, I agree with Cassie....this card makes me want this set. I wanted to tell you that my son got your card and said it lifted his spirits because nothing nice had happened in awhile. That just softened my heart and I had to pass along to you. I have a question for you? Can he while he is deployed with an APO address buy online?

Barb said...

I love this one!! that could be ME on that couch! What a great stamp set.