Monday, September 6, 2010

A Season of Wonder -- OCC Sketch Challenge #31


Happy Labor Day my friends! The unofficial end to summer and the begining of my favorite time of year. I love the crisp cooler air in the mornings and the warm sunny air of the afternoons.

Today I have an OCC Sketch challenge card to share with you, made with an elegant Clear Dollar Stamps stamp set, A Season of Wonder set of 5 for only $7.99.

It was really hard for me to not color in the image, coloring is one of my favorite things to do! But, with this image, it seemed to highlight the main image of Jesus and Mary even more without color. Not to mention how easy it could be to produce a stack of Christmas Cards by not coloring the image. humm, something to ponder..

Thank you so much for stopping by! I would love to hear what you think!

Details:
Stamps: A Season of Wonder (CDS)
Paper: Night of Navy, Whisper White, Holiday Lounge dsp
Ink: Night of Navy, Momento Tuxedo Black
Tools/Accessories:  Circle Nestabilities, Corner Rounder,
Swiss Dots embossing folder, Real Red stitched ribbon, Sponge

5 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Fabulous card Christi I love that image and the embossing it looks ACE.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Lisa Lara said...

Oh I love this sketch. What a pretty card. Love that image Christi. Hi.

Kevin Renz said...

Great card Christi... I know what you mean about the coloring, but you know sometimes easy is good.

Cassie said...

How stunning that you left the image uncolored. . .Wow! It really makes a statement, and it is gorgeous ;D

Rose said...

oh i love how you only colored a bit of that awesome image! fantastic card and thanks for joining us on the OCCSC