Thursday, October 28, 2010

November Sneaks Day One!


Hello everyone! I literally cannot believe that November is just around the corner. Time really seems to fly by lately, especially living here in the desert southwest, where the weather stays warm for most of the year! Anyway, despite my disbelief, it is in fact the end of October, and in my delight, that means it is time for Clear Dollar Stamps Sneak Peeks! YAY! I am very excited to share these two examples, both made from an adorable stamp set of 11 for only $9.99, called Get Well Critters. This set is a must have for every card maker, perfect to send a little "pick me up" to a friend who may have fallen ill.

Details: (above)
Stamps: Get Well Critters (CDS)
Paper: Jovial dp, Tropical Mist (CDS), Neenah Solar White, Ruby Red
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black,
 Copics: C5,C1,BV23,B00,BG05,BG01,E93,RV13,E33,R20,R46,E31,E43
Tools/Accessories: Oval & Circle Nestabilities, Snowflake die (mft)
Tropical Mist & Pucker Up Rhinestone Jewels

Isnt this little mouse just the cutest? I just love him! I made this card small, measuring 4.5" x 4.5". I didnt want this little guy to be lost in a full size card.

Details: (above)
Stamps: Get Well Critters (CDS)
Paper: Basic Grey Olivia, Basic Grey (su), Neutrals Grey (CDS),
Neenah Solar White
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Melon Mambo (su)
Copics: E33, E43, C1, C5, RV13
Tools/Accessories:Circle Nestabilities, Seeing Spots Embossing Folder
Sponge, Misc Black Brads 

Want more inspiration?? Go check out the other Clear Dollar DT's blogs for their examples with this cute set!  Laurie, Angela, Katie, Tricia, Barb, Shell and Lisa. To see the entire set and the other November sneaks, hop on over to Lori's blog!

7 comments:

Cassie said...

Great sneaks, Christi! The papers you picked for each are just perfect, and I especially love the added touches to each. I may "need" that set now ;D

Stacy Morgan said...

Great sneaks. I like how you paper pieced the blanket on the deer and the mouse is just adorable! I think I need to get this set after all! HEE HEE

Shell said...

Oh my! LOVE that precious circle one. What an adorable layout. The snowflakes are perfect with the deer, too. :) Excellent preview, Christi!

Kevin Renz said...

Great job Christi! Love that paper piecing and of course the little mouse is super cute.

Lisa Lara said...

Absolutely adorable samples Christi. I just love the paper piecing on the deer.

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Pretty-pretty Christi! I love the flow of your layouts. Neat designs!

:-)

Linda Anderson said...

Oh my goodness Christi, these sneaks are ADORABLE!!! Yet another must have set for me!!!!! Happy Halloween!

Linda