Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sweet Sketch Wednesday on a Sunday


Hello and happy Sunday! I finally got time to finish this card that I started on Friday! Sometimes, things just go that way, dont they? Hopefully, it isnt just me! Haha.. Anyway, I made this with two challenges in mind. First being one of my favorite challenge blogs, Sweet Sketch Wednesday. This one is for sketch #69. The second challenge is for Creative Inspirations, which is "Christmas in September" and even though we are three days into October, I think it still fits .. A couple weeks ago my BFF and I were chatting on the phone and she tells me how neat the latest MFT VIP kit is! So, as soon as I got home from taking my son to school, I checked it out and you know I "needed" it! So, as you may have guessed, I really put that kit to work! The stamps of course, the beautiful wide pleated ribbon, and the awesome snowflake die are all from the VIP kit.  
Thank you so much for stopping by! I would love to hear what you think!

Stamps: MFT WTG Winter in the City
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Basic Grey Jovial
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black
Coloring Medium: Prismacolor pencils & Gamsol
Tools/Accessories: Snowflake die-namics, Modern Label Punch,
Word Window, Corner Rounder, Silver wide pleated ribbon (mft),
Polar White Flower Soft, large Rhinestone brad
Technique: Paper Piecing

7 comments:

NGCARDS said...

Beautiful work hun! Thanks for joining in this week at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge Blog! xxx

Mona Evy said...

Oh my,georgeous card! Love the coulor you have used! Thanks for joining this week at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge!

Genevieve said...

Wow! Beautiful card! I love your image & the chunky ribbon is gorgeous. Thanks so much for joining us this week @ SSW :)

Genevieve.

Linda Anderson said...

Hi Christi!! Wow, is this ever one gorgeous card!!! Love, love, love your paper piecing! And that pleated ribbon is absolutely yummy! Oh my, maybe I'd better not check out these kits, I might get hooked!!

Linda

mulberry station said...

Wow, I love this card! I love all the paper piecing, ribbon and darling image!
Nancy SSW

coldwaters2 said...

This is one fabulous card Christi love that image and the design, great colours.
Hugs
Lorraine x

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

I just the plaid and that ribbon is gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing at SSW.

Deanne :)