Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Sweet Sketch Wednesday # 86


Hello my friends! Another Wednesday, another fantastic Sweet Sketch Wednesday! I so look forward to seeing the sketch every week, even if I am unable to participate some weeks. Thankfully, this week, I AM able to play along! I just fell in love with this sketch, it goes so well with my brand new MFT stamp. I just love how gigantic that carnation is!

Details:
Stamps: PI Carnation (mft)
Paper: BG Hopscotch, Chocolate chip, Neenah solar white
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black
Copics: YG03, YG06, E00, E02, R81, R83,
E31, E33, BG01, BG05, Y11, R46
Tools/Accessories: Oval Nestabilities, Corner Rounder,
Word Window, Corner ticket punch, misc buttons,
misc ribbon
Thank you so much for stopping by! I would love to hear what you think!

11 comments:

Cassie said...

Awwww, she's adorable! I love that huge carnation too, and I love that you have it popping off of the oval. So cute :D

mulberry station said...

Wow Christi, this is just too cute. I lvoe that big carnation too. I really like how you have it coming of the oval. Such an adorable card!
Nancy SSW

coldwaters2 said...

This is gorgeous Christi that image is totally adorable I also love the papers.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Linda Anderson said...

Super cute card Christi!!!!! Love that image with the large carnation popping out!!! Super sweet!

Linda

sweetbloominscraps said...

Oh so cute! I love the PI images. This one is too cute with the carnation! Great job on the sketch! Thanks for playing at SSW!
Judi SSW DT

Lisa Lara said...

So very sweet Christi. I love how you used the Out Of The Box technique. What a cool sketch. Thank you for the nice nice comment.

Kathie said...

Hi Christi, just love that image and the super large carnation it's so so cute. Great colours and design papers just love it.
Thanks so much for joining us this week and sharing your card over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
Kathie SSW-Design Team

Jackie Randolph said...

Oh this is just adorable! Love PI and you have colored her up perfectly to match your papers!
Thank you for sharing your card with us at SSW!

Jackie - SSW DT

Arlana 11426 said...

Oh this is just so adorable. Love how the carnation come off the oval. all the colors just so fun. Arlana@SSW!!!

Jeannie said...

What a cutie she is and I love that big 'ol flower! Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Just beautiful! Love that gorgeous flower! Thanks so much for playing with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Deanne :)