Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge #136

Hello Friends!! Today I got the chance to play along with Taylored Expressions new sketch challenge, which is over HERE at Splitcoast! I had alot of fun with the sketch! I just love Cuppie, and I havent gotten to play with him in what feels like such a long time, so I was very happy to get the time today! It was so hard to choose which Cuppie would be the star of my card, but once I chose my dp, the choice became alot easier! ((grin))

Details:
Stamps: Cuppie in the Kitchen (TE)
Paper: TE November KI kit, Choice Buttercream
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black
Tools/Accessories: Circle Nestabilities, Lacey Circle Nestabilities
Misc SU brads, TE kitchen chipboard

Thank you so much for stopping by! Your visit really means alot to me! 

No comments: