Sunday, July 10, 2011

Clear Dollar Stamps July NEW Release Product Parade Day 4

Here we are at day 4 of our product parade ... (sigh) it has been fun, hasnt it? Yes, everyone loves a parade! Speaking of love ... today is my 18th wedding anniversary! WOW! I cannot believe I am old enough to have been married to my loving husband 18 years! (head shaking in disbelief..)

Anyway ... back to the business at hand .. Today we have some great scriptural stamps as well as a couple of things you have actually already seen. hummm .. lets get started with

Assemble Together
Assemble Together is a stamp set of 10 for only $12.99 that holds so many possibilities. The inspiration for my card is Pastor Brad, our pastor in our previous home town. He was great about sending notes of encouragment out to people.


Details:
Stamps: Assemble Together
Paper: Vanilla, Chocolate Chip
Ink: CDS Pucker-Up hybrid ink, Chocolate Chip
Tools/Accessories: Chestnut brown distress ink, misc ribbon,
 ticket corner punch

*************************

Numbers 6:24-26
Perhaps one of my most favorite scriptures, It is a perfect stamp for so many occasions. It is a single stamp for only $3.99.



Details:
Stamps: Numbers 6:24-26
Paper: MME So Sophie, Ruby Red
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black
Tools/Accessories: ruby red & old olive brads,
Oval Nestabilities, CDS Elegant Accents Die set

*************************

A Time for Tags
This set is the July stamp of the month, it works on its own as well as paired with another stamp.
Yes, you have seen this card before! It is my example for the "A Time for Tags" July SOM stamps. Here, I used two of the stamps together to make one sentiment.

************************

Designer Label Accent
This stamp is perfect to add an accent to your CDS designer label die. It sells as a single stamp for only $1.99 .. quite a bargain for the impact it adds to your designer label.


You are right, you have seen this card back on day 2 of the product parade. Since this stamp works best when paired with other stamps, I ended up using it a couple times thruought the product parade. I think this one was my favorite example, so that is why I am showing it to you again.

Ok, so that is it for Clear Dollar Stamps' Summer New Release Product Parade. No more waiting till release day to shop, All the stamps featured in the product parade are on sale NOW! Click HERE to go to Clear Dollar Stamps' store and start shopping!

Please stop by my fellow DT members blogs as well to check out what they made thruought the product parade! Their links are on my sidebar.
Thank you so much for visiting! I hope you have liked what you have seen!




2 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Hi Christi. Love how you stamped the Numbers scripture on DP. Looks beautiful. Oh and what a great idea to put an oval behind it. Love that.

Stacy Morgan said...

These are lovely and the ice cream cone is perfectly sweet all around.