Saturday, July 16, 2011

Clearly Inspired Challenge #32 -- Color Challenge --


Hello Friends! We find ourselves smack dab in the middle of July, which means alot of HOT weather, and the next installment of the Clearly Inspired Challenge! This time, its a color challenge...


It used to be that all I did was color challenges.. couldnt hardly do anything else. Now, its been awhile since my last color challenge, and it was tough! I love the colors that my BFF, Cassie, chose to challenge us with, but this was really hard for me! AHA! That's why its called a Challenge!! HEHE!!

These colors remind me of the outdoors, especially the Pacific Northwest, where I grew up, so that is why I reached for one of my favorite stamp sets, A Walk in the Park, a former CDS Stamp of the Month. I used my sponge daubers to add the 'grass' and 'sky' using my CDS hybrid inks matching the color challenge. If you dont have these exact colors, just try to get as close as you can.

Now onto the details of the Clearly Inspired Challenge!

 
 
Challenges are on the 1st and 3rd Fridays of each month, and you'll have 2 weeks to finish each challenge.

-Participants can use any stamps or digis from any company

-Only one entry per person per challenge

-Prizes will be given away after both challenges for the month. The number of prizes is determined by the number of participants for the month. For every 20 entries there will be a $10 gift certificate for stamps or digis up for grabs. (For example if over the entire month there were a total of 60 participants in both challenges, there will be 3 $10 gift certificates and 3 of the featured digital images to give away.

-We will also be giving away the featured digi image....one for every 20 entries!

Need more inspiration? Go check out Lori's Blog, home of the CIC, that is also where you enter your CAS card! Spread the word! The more entries we have, the more prizes up for grabs!

Ok, get to work! I cant wait to see what you all create!

********************
Card Details:

Stamps: Walk in the Park (previous CDS SOM)
Paper: Mud Pie, Wild Ginger, Whisper White, MME Stella & Rose Hattie

Ink: CDS Mud Pie, Wild Ginger, Turquoise Gem, Lime Juice

Tombows 947, 946, 373, 173

Tools/Accessories: Nestabilitles Labels 14, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder





1 comment:

Cassie said...

I think you did a great job on the challenge, Christi! This set is certainly one of my favorites, and your dp goes perfectly with it. Great job on this challenge :D