Friday, March 9, 2012

Sweet Sketch Wednesday # 144


Hello Friends! Despite having terrible headache, I was able to make two cards today! YaY! I chose two of my top favorite challenge blogs and got to work. This one is for Sweet Sketch Wednesday #144. I just love MFT's Pure Innocence collection, they are so adorable and super fun to paper piece, which happens to be my favorite technique. I went ahead and stamped the coordinating sentiment on the inside of the card this time.

Card Details:
Stamps: MFT PI Making a List
Paper: Buttercream cs, MME Lost & Found Rosy dp
TE KI kit cs - Watermelon & Pear
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black
Copics
Tools/Accessories: Oval Nestabilities, dimensional tape,
Black self adhesive pearls (KI Kit), black ribbon (KI Kit)
Technique: Paper Piecing

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I very much appreciate your visit and cherish each and every comment!

9 comments:

Arlana 11426 said...

What a sweet card. Love your colors. Your black embellishments make it just perfect. Have a sweet day! Arlana @ssw!!!

Cassie said...

I'm so sorry that you're head was hurting :( Hopefully you're feeling better this morning. For not feeling well, your card is absolutely adorable. I love her little paper pieced outfit, and that set goes perfectly with that paper. Feel better!

Heide said...

This is just adorable! The image just goes perfect with the typewriter. So glad you could join us at Sweet Sketch Wednesdays.
Hugs, Heide SSW-DT

mulberry station said...

I love the Pure Innocence collection too. She so just so cute! I love the vintage feel to your card with the wonderful papers and typewriter. Thanks for joining us.
Nancy SSW-DT

Kathie said...

Hi Christi, nothing worse than a headache I get migraines so I know what you mean. Love this cute image and your papers and colours are perfect. I do love your paper piecing. Great card and thanks for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW-DT

Jeannie said...

Fantastic paper piecing and all of the colors work together so beautifully! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Genevieve said...

I wish I could create like this with a headache, this is so very sweet!! Thanks so much for joining us @ Sweet Sketch Wednesday :)

Genevieve DT

Patti P. said...

Christi, this is so pretty. The MME paper is perfect with this image and I love paper piecing, so you know you wowed me! We love that you shared with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday, hope you will play again next week.
Patti SSW/DT

Sharon Basel said...

What a wonderful card! I love your take on the sketch and those fabulous papers are so interesting here. Adorable way to use the image. Love it!

Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
Sharon, SSW-DT