Monday, July 23, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays # 62

Hello Friends! In my new commitment to get back to crafting, I took some time today to make a CAS card for the CAS-ual Fridays challenge. This week, the challenge is to use black for our card base. CAS cards are so hard for me! I worry I am adding too much, wonder if I should add one more thing... But, this is the end result of this battle.. I wished I had smaller black pearls, but, these will have to do. This set is from Paper Smooches, called Squeaky Clean... I LOVE this set! And I always wanted a red washer, but I ended up choosing boring old white when I got my new washer & drier. At least I can stamp a red washer! HA!

Thanks for stopping by! I so appreciate your support and encouragment as I get back to crafting and as my kiddos get back to school! They all three start school next monday. WOW .. summer went quick!

3 comments:

Lisa A. said...

Too cute, Christi!! The machine coupled with that sentiment...LOVE it!! Love your positioning on your card...perfect!! Red appliances are cool, right?!...I still have a white top load...lol!! Thanks for being a part of the challenge this week at CAS-ual Fridays:)!!

Anonymous said...

How fun is this??!!! I love this little scene and that punny sentiment! Ok, and I think I need that PS stamp set ;)
Thanks so much for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Ha!! How stinkin' cute is this?!! I ADORE a great pun - and this one is brilliant! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays - we're so glad you did!!