Thursday, April 30, 2009

We loved him so... 11/30/2003 - 4/29/2009

Our sweet beloved Bear Bear passed away April 29th at 6pm. We discovered just a couple days before that he had a tumor/mass at the back of his throat causing him much difficulty breathing. Despite our efforts, prayers, and vet efforts, he passed away at age 5. He was at home with Jason and I by his side. We loved him with all our hearts, and he loved us more. We will miss him terribly. Our house is so much quieter without his presence. He was so big, we always knew when he was around. He protected us and our home and was a brother to our 7 year old boxer and our 5 year old little boy. Bear loved to have his picture taken and he loved his ball ball. He loved to venture out in the desert, and he loved the dry climate of El Paso. I am happy I got to take the pictures (seen below) of Bear on his favorite perch and I am grateful and blessed to have had him in my life for 5 years. His life was way too short, but he had a great life. We loved him SO much, with all our hearts, and he loved us even more.

2 comments:

Cassie said...

I'm so sorry, Christi. I'm just so glad that if it had to happen he was at home with you, and Jason was there too. We are praying for you.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry Christi!