Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Color Dare #35

Hi Everyone! Welcome to another week of The Color Dare challenge. This week we DARE you to use Green Galore, Lavender Lace & Very Vanilla on your project. Other than vanilla, these colors have not seen the outside of the file cabinet for a very long time, making it a fun challenge for me! This week I chose to make a shaped card for some extra interest. I used my new nestabilities, Labels 9. How cute are these nesties? I chose the Biggest Wishes Stamp set, designed by the very talented Shawne, because these colors are so stinkin fun, reminds me of a birthday party! I hope you all can play along with us and I cant WAIT to see what you come up with!
The Details:
STAMPS: Biggest Wishes (CDStamps)
PAPER: Green Galore, Lavender Lace & Very Vanilla
INK: Stazon JetBlack
TOOLS/ACCESSORIES: Labels 9 Nesties, Lavender Lace & Green Galore markers,
swiss dots embossing folder
Thanks for stopping by and for saying HI!

4 comments:

Lori said...

Love it Christi! What an adorable stamp!

Anonymous said...

Oh this is sooooo awesome! Love all the layering and the awesome stamps!! :)

Unknown said...

Very unique card. Just love the shape!

Dawn B. said...

This is super Christi. I really like the way you used your nesties. Such a fun stamp..TFS