Sunday, September 27, 2009

Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge #84

Hello to all my e-friends! I feel like I have been away for a long time, even though it has just been about a week, I had family in town, which makes creating and blogging a little more difficult.. Anyway, I am hapy to be back!
With the recent changes at stampin up, my bff, Cassie, and I have been exploring other companies out there, and she discovered Taylored Expressions, and, as usual, I followed her there! (lol) We both found their super fun challenge blog, which can be found by clicking HERE, and we found a super neat item we have both fallen in love with... The Key Ingredient kits! For more info click HERE (FYI--I do not work for Taylored Expressions I just want to share the great thing we found there!)
Anyway, I made this card using the September 2009 Key Ingredients kit and this week's Taylored Expressions sketch challenge.
Thanks so much for stopping by and for saying HI! Your comments really do make my day!
The Details:
STAMPS: Peony (CDStamps) Teeny Tiny Wishes (SU)
PAPER: Taylored Expressions Sept 09 Key Ingredients Kit
INK: Dusty Durango
TOOLS/ACCESSORIES: Circle & Labels 2 Nesties, modern label punch, sponge
ribbon & jewels from key ingredients kit, watercolor pencils
aqua painter, dimentionals

2 comments:

Cassie said...

Ooooh, Christi, that is lovely! You're right, the paper is gorgeous, and the set you picked to go with it for this challenge is perfect. Love it ;D

Leah said...

Lovely! Love the warm colors on this:) Glad you had such a nice visit, but it is good when you can get back to stamping;)