Monday, September 14, 2009

Retro Coffee Lounge / Taylored Expressions Sketch

My second card of the day! After this I really need to work on chores.. or just have relax with a snack... we will just have to see!
Well, this weekend I stumbled upon the Taylored Expressions challenge blog, well, basically I just follow my bff, Cassie, around the internet and see what she is doing in blog land and I go there too! So, that lead me to this awesome sketch challenge and I just love how this turned out!
I L O V E this dsp, it is called Holiday Lounge (su) and it is one that was on and off my wish list since this new catalog came out. And I am SO glad it finally made it home. It is fun and retro and not necessarily for the "holidays" some pages definately are, but the flip side can just be retro fun! This stamp set just went perfect with the retro feel, Sip by Sip (su), and I love the retro percolator. I think percolators just might make the best coffee too :0)
Details:
STAMPS: Sip by Sip (su)
PAPER: Sahara Sand, Taken with Teal, Holiday Lounge dsp
INK: Taken with Teal, Stazon JetBlack
TOOLS/ACCESSORIES: Labels 9 nesties, modern lable punch, dimentionals
Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I hope you have a great day! {{smiles}}

4 comments:

Cassie said...

Haha, you crack me up! I follow you just as much as you follow me. I just don't always get anything done to show for it, lol. I am in LOVE with that paper. . .you're right, it's a must have. Great color choices, and that set is just such a fun set ;D

Gwen said...

Love this! what a cute image & great DP too!!! Glad you found the Friday Cup Cake challenge....it's always a good one!! (always much more fun than chores)!!

Rose said...

lol like the sentiment!!! fab card girl and you and cassie are too funny to listen to!! (well to read) :0)

shelly said...

hi christi
cute card! what a fun little coffee set. you sould go enter that at http://craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com/
im on the dt there too and our theme this wee is coffee or tea.;)