Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Color Dare # 60

Hello! Welcome to another week at The Color Dare! This week we DaRe you to get creative with the following colors: Real Red, More Mustard, Gable Green & Tempting Turquoise. When we got the list of Color Dares at the end of last month, this is the week that had me shaking my head in disbelief .. disbelief that I would be able to make something "design team worthy" using these colors. I had my doubts, and guess what?? This color combo made it on my favorite colors list! Crazy right? Enough about me, I cant wait to see what YOU do with these colors! I just know it will be great!
Details:
Paper: Gable Green, Real Red, Whisper White, More Mustard dsp,
Pink Flamingo dsp
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black
Markers: Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Gable Green

5 comments:

Cassie said...

Ooo you made these colors work great, Christi! Great paper piecing on the chair! These colors will definitely be a challenge, so I reeeeally want to give it a try. Thanks for inspiring ;D

jacque4u2c said...

Just ADORABLE! I just love the coloring!!! you did a fantastic job!

stampinganja said...

You did great with those colours!
Love this card, thanks for sharing, Anja

Silvana said...

Wow, the Card is super Cute!

Silvana

Arielle H Gordon said...

Christi - this is so cute! Love the big red flowers on the chair!