Thursday, March 18, 2010

Connor's Spring Break Craft Project

In the hopes of having a somewhat productive spring break (which is 2 weeks long) I got my 6 year old this cute zoo kit from Target. All the zoo animals are wooden with stiff rope legs and Connor got to cut out felt accents, glue all the pieces together and add his special artistic touch with the coloring. He really enjoyed this project, and I really like how it turned out and I thought it would be fun to share it with all of my blogging crafting friends.

The king cobra, a lion, a monkey and a giraffe are all present and accounted for at Connor's zoo.  Thank you so much for stopping by, I know Connor will really appreciate your comments!  

2 comments:

Cassie said...

Hey Connor! Nice job on all of those zoo animals! I have to say that the monkey is my favorite, because he has some awesome ears. You did a great job on your zoo scenery as well. . .sooooo cool! I'd love to visit that zoo ;D

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Connor, what a fun zoo you have made. I am so glad you and mom got to do a project like this together. My boys and I used to do projects like this when they were young and they loved it too! Great job on all the animals! Wow, they are going to be lots of fun to have in your room! Great job buddy - keep up all the great fun!! Sarah