Saturday, May 22, 2010

Get Sketchy #39

Hello Blogland Friends! To share with you today, I have this card made with the inspiration of the sketch challenge at Get Sketchy. I did not follow the sketch to a T, but it is close enough to give them credit for the idea! This is also my first time using a Pure Innocence stamp from MFT. This sweet little girl just melted my heart, and therefore, ended up in my cart .. lol ..
Details:
Stamps: Happy Mail - PI from MFT
Paper: SnowWhite, Basic Grey Kioshi dp,
Soft Mint (CDS spring whispers collection)
Ink/Coloring: Momento Tuxedo Black, Tombow Markers,
Prismacolor pencils w/Gamsol
Accessories/Tools: Nestabities Labels 1, D'Vine Swirls cb,
Ribbon from CDS summer collection

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Awwww, so adorable! Great. . .now I'm going to 'need' her too, haha. This is just precious, and I love the colors and paper piecing ;D