Sunday, May 2, 2010

Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge #111

Hi Everyone! Happy Sunday! Yesterday, I finally got to spend some time in the craft room, and it was just the therapy I needed. "Life" has been effecting me a bit more than normal the last couple days, so some paper therapy is just what I need.
Today, I am sharing this cute couple of Cuppies to share with you, which I made for the Taylored Expressions Sketch challenge #111. This image is actually just part of a larger stamped image. I cut the size of circle nestabilities that I needed and featured only the sweet & loving couple of cuppies.  This card also qualifies for the challenge at Stampin Royalty challenge #17 which is to use our punches. I used my scallop edge punch. 

The Details:
Stamps: Cuppie Love Scenes (TE)
Paper: Very Vanilla, Pretty in Pink, Love Notes SU dsp
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black
Coloring Medium: Prismacolor Pencils & Gamsol
Tools/Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch (su), D'vine swirls cb,
SU heart brads, lg Circle Nestabilities

6 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Christi I know exactly what you mean about needing some crafting as a bit of therapy life does get the better of you sometimes.....but it looks like it is working because this is just such a delightful card loving your design and that cute image.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

Such a sweet card! Are those Build A Brads.....reminds me....I should use mine! Thanks GF!

Shanda Stirk said...

What a cute card! thanks for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty.

Sarah said...

Very cute! Love the cupcakes! Thanks for playing along with us at Stampin' Royalty!

savvy teaching tips said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for playing with us again at Stampin' Royalty.

Taylor said...

This is so adorable! Love your little cuppie love scene! Thanks for playing the TE sketch challenge!