Monday, June 28, 2010

BIG BIG NEWS!!

YAY! Today is the day I can share my big news with you all! You might know that a few weeks ago, I submitted a card trying out for the Clearly Crafty Crew term 2, and YAY! I made it! The fun and creating for the Clearly Crafty Crew starts July 28. I will be showcasing Clear Dollar Stamps monthly new releases as well as shouting from the e-rooftops how much I love Clear Dollar! (hehe)
I am SO honored and excited to be creating alongside the talented ladies at Clear Dollar .. it is a dream come true. (literally) ;o)

So, visit Lori's blog to check out July's sneaks and be sure to visit me as well as Lori's blog for August sneak peeks! Yippee!! (can you tell I am super excited?)

4 comments:

auntbeespickles said...

YEAH!! I am so excited for you girl!! Congrats! I love your creativity and I am so glad you are on the team with us!!! Welcome!!

Leah said...

OH Christi!! I am SO happy and excited for you!! This has been a long time coming and I'm glad they finally scooped you up!! Can't wait to see what you create:)

Cassie said...

Woohooo! I'm so excited for you, and I can't wait to see what you create! You've always done awesome stuff with CDS stamps, so it will be such a treat to see you previewing! Yaaaaaaay ;D

stampinganja said...

Congratulations!!!