Monday, June 7, 2010

Clearly Crafty Crew DT CALL!!

I am SUPER excited to get to share this with you! This card is my submission for the Clearly Crafty Crew Design Team!! (2nd term) The challenge was to follow the sketch, to use bright colors and an embellishment of our choosing. As soon as I saw the sketch, I knew I wanted to use this stamp, Fabulous Fruitstand (CDstamps). This stamp is SO fun to color and it fits perfectly with the bright colors called for in the challenge! I used both tombow markers and prismacolor pencils to color the image as well as paper piecing her shirt with the fun dp, Cosmo Cricket Garden Variety.
I love Clear Dollar Stamps.  The product quality is fantastic and the people are amazing. I am fingers crossed hopeful that I will make the summer DT. It would be such a blessing to me to get to create along side the talented ladies at Clear Dollar. Wish me luck!

Details:
Stamps: Fabulous Fruitstand (CDS)
Paper: Still Waters (Clear Dollar clearly coordinating brights),
Cosmo Cricket Garden Variety dp
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Ballet Blue, Baja Breeze, Old Olive, Kiwi Kiss
Coloring Medium: Tombow Markers (Clear Dollar clearly coordinating brights) -
#245 Sweet Pea, #925 Tangelo Smoothy, #856 Cherry Go Round
Prismacolor Pencils - Indigo Blue, Peach, Sienna Brown, Goldenrod
Tools/Accessories: Corner Rounder, Sponge, Brads - more mustard, ruby red, Tombow blender pen, Gamsol

3 comments:

Cassie said...

Ooooo, love it, Christi! This is so bright and beautiful, and your coloring is flawless! Mmm, mmm gorgeous! I can't wait to see you next week ;D

Lisa Lara said...

Congratulations Christi!!!!!!!!!!! Yay. I am so happy for you and to see you at CDS. I love your card. The coloring is awesome. Just look at her jeans. Wow. Welcome gf!!!!!!!!!!!

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card the blending is awesome tfs