Soft Mint, Porcelin Pink and Cottonball White.
These beautiful colors are all from Clear Dollar Stamps Spring Whispers Clearly Coordinating collection. If you havent heard of that yet, it is awesome... Lori has cardstock, ribbon, tombows, copics and some hybrid ink pads that all MATCH!
Well, before I get into the changes to the CIC, let me share my card for the challenge.
This first CIC of March ends on March 17th and a new challenge will be posted March 18th on Lori's blog: Clearlyistamp. You can also check back there to see if you are one of the lucky winners!!
Stamps: CDS Flower Bunny Feb SOM
Cardstock/Papers: Whisper White, CDS Soft Mint, CDS Porcelin Pink,
light watercolor paper
Inks/Markers: Momento tuxedo Black, Tombows 243, 800, N75
Accents/Tools: Soft Mint Ribbon, Word Window, Big Scalloped Square Nestabilities, Corner rounder, Seeing Spots Embossing folder
Now for the details on the changes .. I think they are pretty great!
- The Clearly Inspired Challenges will now be bi-monthly, on the first and third Fridays of each month. (more chances for prizes)
- Participants may use ANY stamp from ANY company
- Only one entry per person please
- Prizes ... for every 20 participants we have in each CIC there will be one $10 gift certificate good for Clear Dollar Stamps or Clear Dollar Digi images. So, if we have 40 participants, that is TWO $10 gift certificates up for grabs! Tell your friends! The more people we have playing along, the more prizes we have to give away!!
- Please check Lori's blog: ClearlyiStamp for more details on the challenge and the changes.