Monday, March 7, 2011

MFT Wednesday Stamp Club Sketch #9

Hello Friends! Happy Monday! Well as happy as a monday can be I guess. I have a busy day ahead of me, so I wanted to be sure to spend some fun time in the craft room, even if it is a little short.
This card is made for the My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club Sketch challenge #9 on Splitcoast. Say that 5 times fast! Ha!! They always seem to have great sketches, I just dont always get to play along!
I got some happy mail this weekend, this MFT a'la modes stamp set (birthday girl) and the MFT Die-namics open scallop border so I just could not WAIT to break them in. I just have fallen in love with the a'la modes .. I like how their props are just huge compaired to their tiny bodies.

Details:
Stamps: MFT a'la modes Birthday Girl
Paper: BG Hopscotch dp, Baja Breeze, CDS bubblegum
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, So Saffron
Tools/Accessories: Copics, Sponge Dauber, Labels 14 Nestabilities
Modern Label Punch, Seeing Spots Embossing Folder
Chocolate Chip ribbon, dimentionals,
MFT open scallop border die-namics

Thank you so much for stopping by! I so appreciate your visit and cherish your comments!! 

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Adorable! After seeing what you do with the al'a'modes I'm starting to fall in love with them too! I just got some happy mail from MFT too, so now I want to play EEEEEEE :D