Friday, March 11, 2011

Raise the Bar "GREEN" challenge .. I am Guest Bar-Tending!



Hello Friends!! Today is an exciting one for me ... today I get to be a Guest Bar Tender at Raise the Bar!! I was absolutely floored when my 'mug shots' card was chosen! WooHoo!! Ok, on to this week's Raise the Bar challenge...
The challenge is GREEN. No, this is not a color challenge, but an acrostic challenge! Fun, right? Here's what I did for my GREEN acrostic: an image from the Garden (my Clear Dollar Stamps Hydrangea), add Rhinestones, use Embossing, add another Embellishment (my ribbon) and use Nestabilities. I am excited to see everyone's take on the GREEN acrostic, this should be alot of fun! And who knows, you might end up being the next Raise the Bar Guest Designer!

Stamps:CDS Hydrangea (march new release)
Cardstock/Papers: Elegant Eggplant, garden green,
neenah solar white, Crate paper restoration dp
Inks:momento tuxedo black, CDS Fresh Papaya
Copics:Y17, V17, V15, G05, YG06, YG03
Accents/Tools: Circle Nestabilities, Lacey Circle Nestabilities,
corner rounder, violet rhinestones, sponge dauber,
Whisper White organza ribbon,
 seeing spots embossing folder

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Wahooooo! I knew you had it in you to be a bartender, haha! Congratulations! This card is fabulous for that challenge, and what great colors! Hmmmm, I may have to put on the thinking cap for that one :D