Thursday, July 16, 2009

Happiness Is ... Splitcoast sketch challenge 237



Good Thursday Morning! Gee... do you think I like my new stamp set Loads of Fun (su)? This is the second card in a row I have made with it! Not to metion my new favorite color - rose red - lol.. This one is for this week's sketch challenge over at splitcoast hosted by Roxie. I turned the sketch on its side to accomodate all my vehicles. I had a plan that included the loads of love truck but it just would not fit, so, like always, I revised my idea a little bit. Thanks for stopping by and for sharing your thoughts!

The Details:
  • Paper: Tall Tales DSP, Rose Red, Rose Red DSP, Old Olive, Watercolor
  • Ink: Rose Red, Old Olive, Basic Gray
  • Stamps: Loads of Fun, Warm Words
  • Tools: Watercolor pen, Word Window Punch, Sponges
  • Technique: Watercoloring, Sponging

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Super cute, Christi! I'm starting to really love your new set too. Can I borrow it?. . .Oh wait, you moved. . .darn army! Guess I'll just have to order my own ;D