Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Very Punny Animals! Paper Blooms Inspiration Challenge


Welcome to the July 15th PaperBlooms Challenge! This week, it is an inspiration challenge. Your inspiration is to use an animal as your main focus with a punny sentiment. Sounds fun, right? Clear Dollar Stamps carries a wide variety of punny animals to choose from, as I am sure may other sites do, but, I am partial to Clear Dollar, so I chose to use this cute turtle from cute critters. So, play along with Shelly, Rose and I. And of course, the very talented Leah. Leah is the very talented lady who creats all these beautiful handmade paperblooms crocheted embellies! They are so amazing, check out Leah's Esty shop! You will be happy you did!
Ok, here are my details:
Stamps: Cute Critters (CD stamps)
Paper: (all stampin up) Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin pie, Pumpkin pie dsp, watercolor paper
Ink: Old Olive, Kiwi Kiss, Pumpkin pie, Chocolate chip
Accessories: Chocolate chip corduroy brad, mosaic embossing folder, handmade bloom from Leah's Esty Shop
Tools: Labels 3 and Dahlia nesties

Remember, you dont have to have any of Leah's amazing blooms to play along, but if you want, you can check out what she has to offer HERE. She even takes custom orders! I cant wait to see what you all come up with!

3 comments:

Rose said...

how cute is this guy?! love how you layered him. :)

Leah said...

Love your card Christi:) makes me want to eat a carrot!

Cassie said...

That is so cute, Christi! I love how you used the 2 different nesties, and your coloring on the turtle is awesome :D