Tuesday, July 14, 2009

UPS came today, and I had to play the retro way!



What a great suprise to open my front door to find a stampin up box just waiting for me! My new dsp, stamp set and other goodies just calling my name to come out and play. I made a little challenge for myself today, I limited myself to one set of dsp, one stamp and these three colors... I just love this stamp! It is from the brand new Loads of Fun set from stampin up, it coordinates with Loads of Love. I paper pieced the windows to mimic curtians and had to stop myself from coloring the door. Camper doors are always white! I did cheat a little bit on my challenge and added the sentiment from another stamp set, Loads of Fun does not come with sentiments, just a couple trailers and some fun vehicles to put on the flat trailer. Thanks for stopping by and for sharing your comments!

Here are the details, everything listed is Stampin Up:
  • Stamps: Loads of Fun and Teeny Tiny Wishes
  • Paper: Throughly Modern dsp Soft Suede, Rose Red, Bermuda Bay
  • Ink: Rose Red, Soft Suede, Stazon Jet Black
  • Tools: Circle & Labels 3 Nesties, Word Window, Corner Ticket Punch
  • Accessories: Large white brads
  • Techniques: Paper Piecing, Sponging

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Oh Christi, it is fantastic!! I love how you made the little curtains, and those colors are so wonderful. Now I want my box! Great job with your personal challenge ;D