Thursday, January 14, 2010

Prismacolor & Gamsol #2 and CC253

Hello! Happy Thursday! Today is definately a happy Thursday because my shows are back on! Yeah for that! Anyway, today I was inspired by Tuesday's color challenge on Splitcoast. The colors are a yummy Chocolate Chip, Rich Razzleberry and Pretty in Pink. As soon as I set out these colors, this delicious stamp set came to mind, How Sweet it is from My Favorite Things. And, as this submission is titled, I also used this challenge to practice my Prismacolor pencils & Gamsol technique, and I have to say, that I am much happier with this attempt than my first. (Yeah!) Thank you so much for stopping by today and for the sweet comments you all leave, I so do appreciate each of them!
The Details:
Stamps: How Sweet it is (MFT)
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Tea Party dsp, Razzleberry Lemonade dsp
Rich Razzleberry, Pretty in Pink, Watercolor paper
Ink: Stazon JetBlack, Chocolate Chip
Coloring Medium: Prismacolor pencils & Gamsol
Tools/Accessories: Word Window, Labels 9 & Dahlia Nestabilities,
white micro brads, dimentionals

3 comments:

Cassie said...

WOW! This attempt is awesome. . .(picking up jaw off floor)! You nailed it, and the set you chose for these colors is perfect, Christi. ;D

coldwaters2 said...

Love this colour combo Christi and that centre mount is fabulous as is the image wish I had a box of chocolates to eat right now.

Hugs
Lorraine x

stampinganja said...

Cute card, perfect place to sit there, eat some chocolate and watch your favourite shows. The colouring is very pretty, awesome!
Take care, Anja