Sunday, January 24, 2010

Raise the Bar challenge #2 - Gifts -

Hey There! Today I am trying out a couple of new things. First, I changed the saving resolution on picasa in hopes to improve the quality of my pictures. Second, this great new challenge blog, Raise the Bar. This week, the Raise the Bar crew calls on us to use "Gifts that keep on giving", use anything someone has given to you. I used my Prismacolor pencils I got for Christmas from my BFF, Cassie as my coloring medium. And as a "bonus" (giggle), this card is about to be enclosed in a RAK package for Cassie!
Details:
Stamps: How Sweet it is (MFT)
Paper: Very Vanilla, Cosmo Cricket Early Bird
Ink: Stazon JetBlack, Ruby Red
Coloring Medium: Prismacolor & Gamsol
Tools/Accessories: Corner Rounder, Ruby Red small & large Brads

2 comments:

~*Joni said...

Aww Christi! This card is so adorable with that MFT image. I love that you are sending it back to the person who gave it to you! She will be so happy to open up that gifty. I also see that you have a loved one in the army? My DH is going on 17 years in...being part of the military makes you learn so much more about the world and self-reliance! Thank you for joining us at Raise The Bar this week, your patterned card is just so sweet.

Darlene said...

Oh My Gosh ... this is so cute!! GREAT job of coloring with those new pencils ... WOW!! Great choice of background papers ... too much fun!! Thanks for joining us at Raise The Bar! We do hope you'll come back next week for even more fun!!