Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Robotic Birthday Party Invites


Ok, so my son's 6th birthday is just shy of a month away, so maybe these invites are a bit premature, but I have a couple of good excuses... A) I had an idea B) I just got this new stamp set & C) I wanted to try out my new watercolor pencils... So I went ahead and made a few invitations for the small birthday party we will have for Connor at the end of September.
I used the layout from a PaperTake Weekly sketch (#21) from a couple weeks back and my new stamp set designed by another one of my fav's Kim Teasdale. It is called Bitty Bots and is available from Clear Dollar Stamps.
Bold
Details Details ...
Stamps: Bitty Bots (CD stamps)
Paper: Basic Gray, Watercolor paper, Basic Grey Lime Rickey dp,
YoYo Yellow, Green Galore, Melon Mambo, Brillant Blue
Ink: Stazon Jet Black
Accessories/Tools: Word Window punch, watercolor pencils,
watercolor pen, dimentionals, mosaic embossing folder
Finished size is 4.5x4.5
As always, I thank you for stoppin by my blog and for your sweet comments! It all really does make my day!

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Wow, Christi, I love the look of these watercolor pencils! They are so rich and your watercoloring is amazing. I love it! Each of those little invites are so great. Connor is such a lucky little guy to have such a good mom ;D

(I'm at the airport in L.A. and of course I couldn't just sit here, so I had to hop on and see what everyone has been up to in blog world, lol)