Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Color Dare #55

Wednesday is here and it is time for another challenge at The Color Dare! This week Riley has challenged us to use the following colors on your project: CRUSHED CURRY, KIWI KISS (old olive), BRILLANT BLUE, KRAFT & WHISPER WHITE. I admit, I was stumped. Finally, after much deliberation, I decided to use one of my favorite Stampin up sets, Laundry Notes. I was inspired by the Valentine's in the air, and how a foofoo pink card with hearts and flowers may not be a DH's cup of tea. And in the end, this is what I came up with!
The Details:
Stamps: Laundry Notes (su)
Paper: Brillant Blue, Crushed Curry, Whisper white, Urban Oasis dsp
Ink: Stazon JetBlack
Tools/Accessories: Kiwi Kiss & Crushed Curry Ribbon, lg hemp twine (?)
Technique: Paper Piecing

3 comments:

Liz Williams said...

Cute card. Love these colorful socks.

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is so,so cute! I love,love,love the socks!

Cassie said...

I love it, Christi. . .this set is one of my faves, and the colors are perfect for it. I makes me think of the old tube socks I used to have when I was a kid, lol ;D