Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Color Dare # 56

Happy Belated Valentine's day everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful day with your significant others! Me, well, Valentine's is my husband's birthday, and I always want it to just be that. He is deployed right now, so I hope he had a good birthday considering he is away.
Anyway ... Today's Color Dare is this: We dare you to use RICH RAZZLEBERRY, PALE PLUM, TEMPTING TURQUOISE & BASIC BLACK on your project this week. I cant wait to see what all you talented ladies do with these beautiful colors!
Details:
Stamps: In full Bloom (su), teeny tiny wishes (su)
Paper: Pale Plum, Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black,
Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White
Ink: Stazon JetBlack, Rich Razzleberry, Pale Plum (marker),
Tempting Turquoise
Tools/Accessories: Aqua Painter, Swiss Dots embossing folder
Lg. Oval & Mega Rectangle Nestabilities, Rich Razzleberry Ribbon, Sponge

4 comments:

stampinganja said...

Interesting colours together, you did a great job pulling them all together, love that SU set.
Thanks for sharing another great card.
Hope you still had a good weekend, take care, Anja

The Other Patti Sue said...

I love what you've done with this weeks colors... so pretty! Love your layering and the ribbon is the perfect touch!
~Hugs~
Patti

Gloria Dojlido said...

What a beautiful card...love those colours together!

Cassie said...

Oooo, hopefully I'll have a chance to give this combo a try. I always love what you do with this stamp set. Your coloring is always so beautiful, and your masking is perfect ;D