Thursday, February 25, 2010

A Sweet Three in One


Hello Everyone & Happy Thursday! This card was so much fun to make,  I had to post it right away! Dont you just love when your creation makes you so happy?  This card actually fits into three challenges! Usually a stretch for me to go past two, but I guess today is an exceptional day!  The first is The Color Throwdown, where we are challenged to use Brown, Pink/White & Olive. Probably one of my most favorite color combinations ever. The second challenge is the sketch at Papertake Weekly, and finally, the third challenge is the "Stamper no Stamping" challenge at Raise the Bar. The only stamp allowed in this challenge is one sentiment. I do love those kind of "out of the box" challenges. Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Details:
Stamps:Critter Tales (CDStamps - sentiment)
Paper: Old Olive, Sweet Pea dsp, Whisper White
Ink: Rose Red
Tools/Accessories: Labels 3 Nestabilities, ExLg 2-step Bird Punch (su), Sweet Pea felt flowers, Modern Label punch, lg Chocolate Chip Brads, White micro brad, Dimentionals, Glue Dots, Sponge

7 comments:

Debi said...

Love your card and that you combined challenges from two of my design teams! Thank you for playing along with both the Color Throwdown and the Papertake Weekly challenges.

Cassie said...

Oh, Christi, that is so uber cute! Three challenges, doesn't it always feel so good to do so many?! I love that new bird punch. . .you're right it turned out to be a good swap. Thank you Mr. Postman, hehe ;D

Teresa Kline said...

this is fabulous, I luv it...have a wonderful day!

enjoy *~*

Courtney said...

This card is adorable! =)

stampinganja said...

Wow, 3 challenges in one and almost no stamping. The bird is cute and I love the felt flowers.
Do you think the CB would cut some with the NEstie dies,mmmmm, I am gonna try that out today.
Take care, Anja

Jill said...

gorgeous card Christi, I love the bird and the felt flowers and leaves look beautiful a stunning card thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Jill said...

gorgeous card Christi, I love the bird and the felt flowers and leaves look beautiful a stunning card thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx