Thursday, February 4, 2010

Skipping Stones Design Sketch SSD010



Hi Everyone! Today I have discovered a new challenge blog and store, Skipping Stones Designs. They have some cute stamps! I cant wait for the one I ordered to arrive! hehehe Anyway, along with cute stamps, they have some great sketches! These cards were made based on this week's sketch, SSD010. Thankfully, this sketch worked perfectly for these scripture stamps from Clear Dollar Stamps, I am working on putting a pack of inspirational cards together for a silent auction we are having at our church. I hope that they will accept these cards as a donation for the auction!(I havent asked yet,just started creating!)
Details:
Stamps: Romans 12:2 & Phil 4:6-7 (CDStamps_
Paper: Rose Red, Old Olive, Whisper White, Sweet Pea dsp
Ink: Rose Red, Old Olive (marker)
Tools/Accessories: Sweet Pea Stitched felt, flower fusion, Old Olive Ribbon
Spots & Dots Embossing Folder
*Isnt it so neat how the embossing folder matches the dsp??

1 comment:

B said...

Oh how cute! Love the felt flower piece and its a great set of inspirational cards!