Friday, May 22, 2009

Double the challenge, double the fun



This is my submission for this week's challenge over at http://www.thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/ . The challenge was to use a monogram. I also used the sketch challege for this week over at the twisted thursdays blog: http://pat-stamppaperandink.blogspot.com/2009/05/s2gsc11-twisted-thursday.html. The twist for this week was to create a 4x4 card. I used circle nesties and pinking nesties, and the paper is from the pink flamingo collection. The backgrounds are in basic black. The sentiment is from cheep talk and the C is from Tall Tales, all stampin up.

8 comments:

Jaspere said...

The colors you used are awesome. Bright and cheery. Love the nesties touch as well. Thanks for joining in on the challenge you did a fantastic job with the sketch.

Cassie said...

Love it! The Pink Flamingo paper is my fav right now ;D

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Wow! This is fantastic - and you fulfilled so many challenges all in one!! Great job!! Thanks so much for playing with us!

Annie said...

wow very dramatic look to this - love it.
Ann xxx
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

Joy said...

this is fantastic, thanks for playing!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Love it! What a terrific card. Thanks so much for playing the TT challenge! Hope to see you next week!

Justine said...

Thanks for coming out to play with us, I love your card. I see that you are also a military wife. You might be interested in my blog post regarding Memorial Day. We are Navy but I salute ALL that are willing to put on a uniform and I have a special place in my heart for their families since I know we have the toughest job!!!
Hugz,
Justine

Carol said...

Striking colours on this fab card!
Thanks for joining in the fun at TPE.... :)

Hugs
carol x