Friday, May 22, 2009

Possibly the most annoying toy ever.. but so cute!

So I could not resist the chicken toy while grocery shopping today. I feel bad every time we have to leave Oscar at home now that he is an only pet, so today I decided to bring him home a toy. (I know, I know... spoiled much?) Well, when this chicken toy hits the floor it "cock-a-doodle-doo"s quite loudly, like it would totally wake you up in the morning as if you lived on a farm. This has become an instant favorite of Oscar, like right now, as I type this, Oscar is laying down, his head resting on the plush chicken. I just could not resist posting this picture, he is just so stinkin CUTE! Too bad tough guy spiked collar does not show in the picture, that just adds to the cuteness - Bada@@ dog with his stuffed toy. Sweet .. .. ..

No comments: