Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Mojo Monday 88 5/25/2009




This is my submission for this week's mojo monday sketch challengewhich can be found at: http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/2009/05/mojo-monday-week-88.html I wish I knew the name of this paper pack to give proper credit, but I do not. My bff sent it to me as much needed RAK. I think its DWTS or something.. apologies... Anyway, I used basic grey (su) for the cardback and this awesome textured dp for the rest. Even the flower is cut out from that dp! I mounted the flower on a labels 4 with dimentionals and used these cute little blueish brads I found at target on clearance. The ribbon is basic grey taffeta (su) and the sentiment is a rub on from the chit chat collection from SU. Thanks for visiting! Comments welcome :0)

1 comment:

Leah said...

I love this card! The paper stack is from Die Cuts With A View (DCWV) Love how it turned out.