Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The Color Dare #43

Hello there! Welcome to another week of The Color Dare! This week we challenge you to incorporate the following colors into your project:
Rose Red, Chocolate Chip & Green Galore
Fun colors, right? I (obviously) saw Christmas in these colors .. I guess I have Christmas cards on the mind lately, I am trying to finish up all my cards for the season before my husband comes home to visit sometime in December. I was inspired not only by these fabulous colors, but by the sketch challenge #40 over at CardPatterns. This sketch was from Nov 7th.
Ok, enough from me! I hope you have been inspired by these colors! I cant wait to see what you come up with!!
The Details:
Stamps: SnowBurst & Heard from the Heart (SU)
Paper: Merry Moments dsp, Throughly Modern dsp, Rose Red, Green Galore,
Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Rose Red, Green Galore
Tools/Accessories: Swiss Dots Embossing folder, basic grey nook & pantry brads

2 comments:

Leah said...

WOW! This is beautiful Christi:) I love everything about it.

jacque4u2c said...

Love the placement of details on this!