Wednesday, November 4, 2009

PaperBlooms Color Challenge

Hello Everyone!! Welcome to another great PaperBlooms Challenge! This week it's a color challenge! This week, we challenge you to use any shade of Blue, Orange & White in your project. After much deliberation, I chose to use Pumpkin Pie, Night of Navy & Whisper White. I have just recently gotten into the Rich Regal's color family, dont ask me why it took this long, but I love them now, especially Night of Navy!
As always, we welcome everyone to participate in our challenges, you are not required to incorporate Leah's beautiful paperblooms on your project, but if you are interested, click HERE to check out her Esty shop!
Details:
Stamps: Verve scripture stamp
Paper: Night of Navy, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White & Night of Navy dsp
Ink: Night of Navy & Pumpkin Pie
Accessories/Tools: Ticket Corner Punch, Leah's PaperBlooms
More mustard button, pumkpin pie flower brad, navy brad, sponge
Thank you to everyone who participated in our last PaperBlooms challenge, the circle card! There were SO many great entries! I can't wait to see who was chosen as Featured Artist, as well as what you all do with this color challenge!

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Ooooh, gorgeous card! I know exactly which set I am going to use for this challenge ;D